» 사랑 편지 - F★rever Young «
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
생일축하합니다 T.O.P.!
miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009 @ 12:52 | 1 Love Letter (s)

ribbon
heart T.O.P. you're the top of my world heart
Happy Birthday!

T.O.P

I'm a B-A-D, Big Bang the big boy!
- T.O.P

star

Choi Seung Hyun
T.O.P
4 de Noviembre de 1987
Rapero
Big Bang
El amor de mi vida
Mi eterna inspiración
El único hombre que me hace sonreir al solo escuchar su voz
My b-a-d, big bang the big boy
star

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!
Que Dios lo mantenga con alegría, amor y salud para que siga iluminando la vida de muchas personas más así como ha iluminado la mía hearts

~최승현 오빠 짱! 너무 조아요!!
생일축하합니다~

Etiquetas: , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Welcome to my little piece of heart
I'm Haru and this is my canvas
I'm here to repaint my dreams and leave a mark
Don't forget to leave your love ♥

Diary Profile Love Links



Views

♥ Visitors ♥

Free Counters

Follow me with Google+

English Version on:



Androp - Puppet Big Bang -Alive MBLAQ -Cry EXO-K - WHAT IS LOVE Shinhwa - Venus YG in the Mix - Icarus 2NE1 - Scream Remix (m-flo) MUCC - NIRVANA -MOONBUG REMIX- Asian Kung Fu Generation - Rewrite Crystal Kay - Konna ni Chikaku de Yuu Sakai - Manazashi Daydream