» 사랑 편지 - F★rever Young «
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Mary had a little lamb
domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2009 @ 13:50 | 0 Love Letter (s)

Ribbon
~Mary had a little lamb~

Mhall

"The darkness taking over my body
my mind still numbed after the lame ending of our love story
my soul is breaking for losing all it's glory
a broken smile appears after you said your hollow sorry

The blood pouring down the wound of my heart
it's making the surroundings turn blurry and dark
The uneven breathing of my lungs
fails with the background melody of our song
and the part of me that slowly dies
keeps repeating with your cold voice every single lie.

Oh, I blame myself for falling into your web
I was just so wrong in every single step
now an empty shelf and a bleeding heart are the only things left
Heh, I was doomed since the day we met.

Don't worry, I won't ask you if it was real
My hopes have already fade away
I won't ask you how did you feel
because I know that lies were everything you said
and knowing more would just make me ill.

Oh, I blame myself for not being strong
For everything I did was wrong
now I'm just playing along
since I'm just a broken girl humming the same stupid love song"

Kanna ~ Our Broken Song @ Mary had a little lamb

Quiero invitarlos a todos a que entren y lean los escritos de Kanna y V en su blog Mary had a little lamb. Estos mismos escritos son variados y principalmente son escritos en inglés. Pueden encontrar historias cortas, ensayos y principalmente poemas de temática gótica, gore, amorosa, entre otros.

Tengo el gusto y el orgullo de presentarles este blog a todos ustedes ya que Kanna es una de mis mejores amigas, alguien que tiene muchísimo talento, admiro, quiero y respeto mucho hearts

はる~

Etiquetas: ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Welcome to my little piece of heart
I'm Haru and this is my canvas
I'm here to repaint my dreams and leave a mark
Don't forget to leave your love ♥

Diary Profile Love Links



Views

♥ Visitors ♥

Free Counters

Follow me with Google+

English Version on:



Androp - Puppet Big Bang -Alive MBLAQ -Cry EXO-K - WHAT IS LOVE Shinhwa - Venus YG in the Mix - Icarus 2NE1 - Scream Remix (m-flo) MUCC - NIRVANA -MOONBUG REMIX- Asian Kung Fu Generation - Rewrite Crystal Kay - Konna ni Chikaku de Yuu Sakai - Manazashi Daydream