» 사랑 편지 - F★rever Young «
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Nueva música en el blog~
domingo, 10 de enero de 2010 @ 18:59 | 1 Love Letter (s)

ribbon
melody ~Nuevo playlist~
melody

decocandy Música Coreana

1) Bye bye Sea - Starlight is Falling

band

2) Nia - My Evertyhing

band

3) Yoon Mi Rae - Time Flow with Tears (시간은 눈물과 흐르고)

band

4) Jewelry - Love Story

band

5) Ga In & Jo Kwon - We fell in love

band

decocandy Música Japonesa

1) The GazettE - Taion

band

2) The GazettE - Bathroom

band

3) Sadie - Virtual Fakeman

band

4) Sadie - 愛しさは孤独の支配者

band

5) Girugamesh - Arrow

band

6) Girugamesh - Beast

band

7) -OZ- - White Pallet

band

8) Administrator - Transient Life

band

9) Kana Nishino - Dear

band

10) Kana Nishino ft. Wise - Yours only

band

Espero que las disfruten ^^

はる~

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Welcome to my little piece of heart
I'm Haru and this is my canvas
I'm here to repaint my dreams and leave a mark
Don't forget to leave your love ♥

Diary Profile Love Links



Views

♥ Visitors ♥

Free Counters

Follow me with Google+

English Version on:



Androp - Puppet Big Bang -Alive MBLAQ -Cry EXO-K - WHAT IS LOVE Shinhwa - Venus YG in the Mix - Icarus 2NE1 - Scream Remix (m-flo) MUCC - NIRVANA -MOONBUG REMIX- Asian Kung Fu Generation - Rewrite Crystal Kay - Konna ni Chikaku de Yuu Sakai - Manazashi Daydream